High Tide Bottom in Wildfire
Free returns and a full refund within 21 days of purchase on all unworn US orders
- High-quality, soft, sustainable fabric
- Created from upcycled fishing nets, ocean-bound plastic and other textile remnants
- Adjustable strap details; high hip cut creating an elongated silhouette; skimpy back for minimal tan lines
- Runs small. We strongly suggest to go one size up.
- Retains shape and its vibrant color beyond one summer
- UV protective, ultra-chlorine and sunscreen resistant
- 78% Recycled Polyester, 22% Elastane
- Madeleine is 5'4" (165 cm)
- Bust 32" (80 cm), Waist 24" (65 cm), Hips 35"(88 cm)
- Wearing size XS
See our detailed Size Guide.
Free 3-5 business days shipping on all US orders. See all Shipping Options.
We offer FREE returns and a full refund within 21 days of purchase on all unworn US orders. See our detailed Returns & Exchanges policy.
I love the color and material of these bottoms. They are super soft and comfortable. I love the minimal coverage - perfect for tanning! Also, you can wear them backwards too so that’s fun! One thing to be aware of is that the front is quite low cut if you wear it with the rings in the front. It definitely does run small, so I recommend ordering a size up!
I usually find myself folding my suit in order to tan but this suit is cute and sturdy and perfect for lounging on the beach! The straps are so adorable and dainty and bring such a sexy maturity to a classic bikini! A must have if you live on the coast!
I hateeee when a bikini bunches at the back or pulls up too high because there is too much fabric. This bikini bottom fits so perfectly with minimal coverage - perfecttt for tanning. Also the straps don’t dig into your sides so it’s super flattering. I’m a size 4-6 and I bought the small!