Heat Cult Bottom in Wildfire
- In a luminous golden color
- Silky soft and comfortable sustainable fabric flows seamlessly with curves and does not dig into the skin
Created from up-cycled fishing nets, ocean-bound plastic, and textile remnants. More on our sustainable practices here
- UV protective, ultra-chlorine, and sunscreen resistant
- 78% Recycled Polyester, 22% Elastane
- Minimal biodegradable certified home-compostable packaging
- Phoebe is 5'9"
- Bust 28" (86.4 cm), Waist 26" (68.6 cm), Hips 32" (104.2 cm)
- Wearing size S
Free fast carbon-neutral 3-5 business days shipping on all US orders. See all Shipping Options.
Hassle-free returns and a full refund within 30-days of purchase on all unworn US orders. Your pre-paid return label is included in your package. International customers, see our detailed Returns & Exchanges policy.
These bottoms are seriously the most comfortable swimsuit bottoms I have (and I am swimsuit obsessed). The material is such good quality, and I haven't had to worry about them riding up or moving around when I swim. They are also seriously flattering- I feel super confident in these which is such a plus :))) I thought they might be too cheeky but they show just the perfect amount! Can't say enough good things, 10/10
Very good fabric, feels very comfortable. Fits a bit small so I would suggest one size up.