Tan Line Biases Top in Wildfire
Free returns and a full refund within 21 days of purchase on all unworn US orders
- High-quality, soft, sustainable fabric
- Created from upcycled fishing nets, ocean-bound plastic and other textile remnants
- Square neck, scrunched side details and four spaghetti straps that can be tied in several ways
- Runs small. We strongly suggest to go one size up
- Retains shape and its vibrant color beyond one summer
- UV protective, ultra-chlorine and sunscreen resistant
- 78% Recycled Polyester, 22% Elastane
- Madeleine is 5'4" (165 cm)
- Bust 32" (80 cm), Waist 24" (65 cm), Hips 35"(88 cm)
- Wearing size XS
Free 3-5 day shipping on all US orders. See all Shipping Options.
We offer FREE returns and a full refund within 21 days of purchase on all unworn US orders. See our detailed Returns & Exchanges policy.
See our detailed Sizing Guide.
I've never felt more comfortable, confident, and overall like my best self in this top. I know things aren't going to pop out, or shift around. It doesn't dig into my skin in unwanted spots. I love it so much, I bought two. Size Medium.
I absolutely love my new bikini top. It is litterally my favorite bikini of all time
Incredible!! I get nervous about the texture of reusable fabrics from time to time but they hit this one out of the park!! So soft, durable, and comfortable to wear!! I ordered the wrong size at first two and they make the returns so simple and easy. And they’re coming out with biodegradable bags?? Incredible!
Sometimes I get nervous about the texture of reusable fabrics but they have perfected it! So soft and durable to wear and such a beautiful color. I even ordered the wrong size at first and was easily able to return it with no problem!! All I have received is above and beyond customer service. There’s nothing more encouraging to see than quality people behind quality products.
Incredible top. So comfortable, just the right amount of underboob, and unique cut! Gorgeous sunshine color.