Heat Cult Bottom in Wildfire
Free returns and a full refund within 21 days of purchase on all unworn US orders
- High-quality, soft, sustainable fabric
- Created from upcycled fishing nets, ocean-bound plastic and other textile remnants
- High hip cut creating an elongated look and accentuating a female body
- Runs small. We strongly suggest to go one size up.
- Skimpy back, perfect for minimal tan lines
- Retains shape and its vibrant color beyond one summer
- UV protective, ultra-chlorine and sunscreen resistant
- 78% Recycled Polyester, 22% Elastane
- Paige is 5'3"
- Bust 34" (86.4 cm), Waist 27" (68.6 cm), Hips 41" (104.2 cm)
- Wearing size M
See our detailed Sizing Guide.
Free 3-5 business days shipping on all US orders. See all Shipping Options.
We offer FREE returns and a full refund within 21 days of purchase on all unworn US orders. See our detailed Returns & Exchanges policy.
These bottoms are seriously the most comfortable swimsuit bottoms I have (and I am swimsuit obsessed). The material is such good quality, and I haven't had to worry about them riding up or moving around when I swim. They are also seriously flattering- I feel super confident in these which is such a plus :))) I thought they might be too cheeky but they show just the perfect amount! Can't say enough good things, 10/10
Very good fabric, feels very comfortable. Fits a bit small so I would suggest one size up.